* Due to the atmospherical conditions and the limited number of spectators as of 19:00 of Sunday 7, we decided to anticipate the draw of the winning tickets from stage by 30 minutes and to record the numbers of the winners, without redrawings. No winning ticket has been claimed during the drawing. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the decision.
First prize: No. 000965
Second prize: No. 000914
Consolation prize winners: Nos. 000430, 000802, 000807, 000813, 000849, 000864, 000903, 001027, 001154, 001182
All the winning tickets owners need to contact ICCJ via email (email@example.com) by 2019/7/15 and arrange a visit to the ICCJ offices, where the prizes will be handled upon successful validation of the ticket. For no reasons will prizes be shipped without physical inspection of the ticket. For the owners of the first and second prize winning tickets, detailed contact information is necessary for the travel companies to validate and emit the tickets.
You can buy the lottery tickets at the info points located at the entrance of Sacas and in the TBS Gallery.
The winning tickets will be drawn live from stage on Sunday at 7pm!
1st Prize: Alitalia flight
Fly to Italy with Alitalia for the autumn!
Two economy class, round trip tickets.
2nd Prize: MSC Mediterranean Cruise
A seven-day, eight-night cruise for two people through the Mediterranean sea, with MSC Cruises!
Consolation Prize: Chocolate Pinocchio
A funny Pinocchio puppet with high quality craft-chocolate from the Umbria region.
Terms and conditions:
- To qualify for the Lucky Draw, tickets must be purchased and placed in the draw barrel before 18:45pm on 7 July 2019.
- Products are non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash.
- The Final Lucky Draw will be held on 7 July 2019 after 19:00. Winners will be announced on that day from the stage.
- If the called winner is not present at the time of the call the prize will be transferred to the next winner.
- Lucky Draw prizes shall be collected at the venue on July 7th and details shall be agreed directly with the prize provider (Alitalia and MSC Cruises).
- All prizes are not transferable, substitution or redeemable for cash or any other goods. All the photos of prizes are for reference only.
- All employees and family members of ICCJ are not be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- The flight must be booked by December 10 and is valid for flights until December 24, 2019
- Flights between August 1 and September 23 cannot be booked.
- The free ticket is valid for one seat in economy class on Alitalia flights from Japan to Italy
MSC Mediterranean Cruise:
Booking must be completed with the travelers’passport data (passport No., nationality, issued date and expired date), date of birth, tel No. and name by 30 August, 2019.
- A Balcony cabin for two adults will be offered.
- Three meals per day in Main Dining Room and Buffet Restaurant are included. Beverages are not included, it is charged to passenger’s bill.
- Supplementary shore excursions are not included.
- Hotel Service Charge will be added on your onboard account (10 Euro per person per night for aged 12 years and older/ half amount for child from 2 to 11 years old)
- Cabin is subject to availability at the time of request.
- Passengers must hold fully valid passports for the whole duration of the cruise and the expiry date must be at least 6 months after the return date.
- MSC Cruises Japan is not responsible for obtaining visas for any passenger; this is responsibility of passenger.
- Transportation to/from airport and port is not included. Passengers need to make the necessary arrangements by themselves.